The Starter System is designed for the Jeep enthusiast who wants to take the first step in getting a true suspension lift that replaces the factory springs. 2" Lift Springs replace the stock springs, allowing for the fitment of 33" tires or 35" tires with high fenders. Optional Shock Relocation Kit is available to allow the use of stock shocks, adding to the value of this entry level system.
Jeep JK Synergy Starter KitÂ
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Rear sway bar links so the factory rears can be used in the front
- Front and rear brake line relocation kits
- Optional shock relocation brackets so the stock shocks can be reused
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasive-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools**
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components areÂ available separately
- Compatible with Right Hand Drive (RHD) Vehicles
- **Front & Rear shock mounting brackets (8019) are not compatible with aftermarket shocks and are required when using factory shocks. Use of Factory (stock) shocks requires a cut-off wheel for removal of the rear stock lower shock mounts.
- Springs are designed to provide the advertised amount of lift with use of aftermarket bumpers, winches, & tire carriers. More lift will occur on vehicles in stock trim.
- Springs retain the factory rake of the vehicle where the rear is higher than the front. Vehicle should sit level when loaded. Request one size shorter rear springs to level the vehicle out when unloaded.
- RHD = Right Hand Drive
||JKÂ 2-Door 2" Lift Starter Kit (Fits 33" Tires, 35" with High Fenders)
||JK 4-Door 2" Lift Starter Kit (Fits 33" Tires, 35" with High Fenders)Â